
This is the clock that has replaced the "warped" Heidi Swapp clock that I had made a few months ago. The new clock was made using a Creative Imagination clock, with Fancy Pants paper & rub ons, and the numbers are from American Craft. I also have a large clothes pin to match, but forgot to take a photo of that. oops
Here's the labels for my storage boxes.


Here I just took some Queen & Co. felt and adhered it to the MM desktop organizer. I think I have a little glue collection, and to think I have another desktop organizer next to this one, with more glue stored in it. Don't ask about the other glue/adhesive storage I have. It might make for a good post someday.

Finally, these are the Ian Serving tray for the storage cubes. They are just waiting to be painted and have some pattern paper added to them.








7 comments:
totally in love with your labels...might be lifting that idea very soon...the clock is so pretty! love your storage solutions too..way cool!
The clock is gorgeous Carolyn! Love the paper you picked for that. Your room is really coming together nicely.
I wish I were that organized! I love your clock.
Can't wait to see that room*!*
Oh I love the Fancy Pants paper on your clock and the thickers -- it's beautiful! And your room is looking so fantastic -- when can I come scrap with you??? :)
Tag, you're it! :0)
And love, love those trays!
That is just gorgeous Carolyn. You do such amazing work I can't wait to see what you come up with for the journals. Look forward to your book reviews. I'm having trouble focusing(hehe my word)on reading right now. Too much going on and too many books I want to be reading I'm getting nowhere. There's always a magazine
Post a Comment