I know it's a crappy picture, but here is my latest project I did using one of Making Memories desktop organizers and some Scenic Route paper. The idea came from Wendy Smedley and it works perfect in my room. It is meant to be a journal storage, but I am just keeping some of my things I need when I am online in it.This first one is a tag from Bea - copy and paste this post, then change the answers to yours.
A: Attached or single: Attached
A: Attached or single: Attached
B: Best friend: Kelli
C: Cake or pie: Pie
D: Day of choice: Saturday
E: Essential item: Computer
F: Favorite type of music: Rock
G: Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy bears
H: Hometown: Bay City
I: Indulgences: Scrapbook supplies
J: January or July: July
K: Kids: 2 - girls
L: Last movie: Pirates (3 rd one)
M: Marriage date: July 25th
N: Number of Siblings: 1 sister - 1 brother
M: Marriage date: July 25th
N: Number of Siblings: 1 sister - 1 brother
O: Oranges or apples: Oranges
P: Phobias or fears: Snakes
Q: Quote(s): He who lives in glass house shouldn't throw stones (I'll keep Bea's pick, it's a good one)
R: Reason to smile: My family
S: Season: Summer
S: Season: Summer
T: Tag four : Dawn, Mary Jo, Rita, Amy
Unknown Fact about me: I love watching all kinds of sports
W: Worst Habit: maybe a little road rage
X-rays or Ultrasounds: Doesn't matter, either one
X-rays or Ultrasounds: Doesn't matter, either one
Y: Your favorite food: Pizza
Z: Zodiac: Libra
Mary Jo's tag - So here we go! The rules: Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I am going to slack a bit on the rules here, only because I have done this tag a few times, and just think of 7 facts will be enough work.
1. I color my hair (shocking huh, lol) - I will never see gray hair in my life time.
2. I will not have a funeral - I do not want people hanging around the casket. I just want to be buried.
3. The place I would love to visit is Ireland.
4. March 19th is my work anniversary
5. I enjoy watching Mtv show The Hills
6. My favorite fruit is Strawberries, only because I love strawberry shortcake.
7. I'm happy that this is number seven of the questionaire
I think everyone who reads this tag, should take it back to their blog and complete it.
Z: Zodiac: Libra
Mary Jo's tag - So here we go! The rules: Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I am going to slack a bit on the rules here, only because I have done this tag a few times, and just think of 7 facts will be enough work.
1. I color my hair (shocking huh, lol) - I will never see gray hair in my life time.
2. I will not have a funeral - I do not want people hanging around the casket. I just want to be buried.
3. The place I would love to visit is Ireland.
4. March 19th is my work anniversary
5. I enjoy watching Mtv show The Hills
6. My favorite fruit is Strawberries, only because I love strawberry shortcake.
7. I'm happy that this is number seven of the questionaire
I think everyone who reads this tag, should take it back to their blog and complete it.








12 comments:
Carolyn! I love what you have done with that MM organizer. Wow!!! It looks gorgeous!!! smiles...
Your MM desktop organizer looks fabulous!
I have yet to decorate mine... It just sits there on my desk, plain white and boring... LOL
Thanks for the Deck of Me motivation!!! I am back to completing my cards... Maybe I'll be caught up by this weekend and have them posted?!
L*O*V*E your organizer!!!
Happy work Anniversary~you thought I would forget didn't you?
I'm loving your groovy new banner...and your destop organizer turned out way awesome!...and thanks for tagging me...you know how I love it when someone tags me..;-)
happy work anniversary!
hi carolyn! I love that organizer - and love your blog header...how cool is that? :) just wanted to stop by and say hello!
Love the new header!! And your MM organizer is gorgeous!!
I probably won't get to the tagging until later next week.
Have a HAPPY EASTER
Hi Carolyn, Your organizer is really wonderful. I love the way that it looks. Do you have a larger image available? I would enjoy featuring you on my blog and would love to show a picture of your organizer. I'll look forward to hearing from you.
Hugs,
Cookie
Thanks, for playing!
I love reading those :0)
And Ireland is so a dream trip for me as well.
Anyway, great job on the MM organizer. I've been debating getting one and I think you sold me.
MM should get you on their DT :0)
Your organizer is gorgeous and I LOVE your new blog header -- how cool is that? When are you going to come organize/alter my scrap space?? Or can I just come and live with you? I'll be very, very quiet....maybe....:) Oh -- and I'll bring you lots of Peanut M&Ms and Diet Pepsi!!! :)
I will do your tag soon -- I haven't blogged in a few days, so maybe this will get me motivated!
LOVE the organizer, I could do with one to hold and display my growing band of journals.
Happy Easter to you and your family, don't overdose on chocolate. I can't believe I have had Cadbury's Creme Eggs in my house for over a month and haven't touched them yet!! Chocolate Sunday here I come!!!
Love your new header. Where did you find it? Also love all the cool factoids about you. Your organizer is so pretty. Why are we so critical of ourselves?
your organizer looks just awesome!!! love it!!! just wanted to pop in to say have a great Easter weekend!!
Post a Comment