Saturday, March 22, 2008


Happy Easter!







Something special happen.....
My desktop organizer was featured on http://cookiesunshine.typepad.com/the_cookie_sheet/2008/03/lets-get-organi.html?cid=107974884#comments
and Cookie wrote some very sweet things about the organizer and my blog. This was a very special moment.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,
Happy Easter. Thanks for your sweet note and comments. I've revisited you several times just to look at your beautiful organizer. When something looks that nice it really does make me want to be neat and tidy. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creativity in the future. You do very pretty and inspiring work.
Hugs,
Cookie

Nancy said...

Happy Easter to you and the family.

Anonymous said...

Carolyn, YOU WON! You posted my 500th comment! Please send me an email with an address where I may send your surprise gift.

Oh, this is such great fun!
Hugs,
Cookie

Picture This said...

Woohoo!! Awesome for you Miss C! You got featured and you won a contest. You rock.

I got your card, very cute....it looked just like my doggie....lol.

Amy said...

Looks like things are going great for you all the way around! Good for you!! congrats and congrats again!

Jeanne said...

yay for you. I checked out her site and it is very cool. Added it to my must see sites. Thanks for sharing.

Rita said...

Congrats on being featured AND on winning a prize -- I enjoyed seeing both you and Christi on her blog!