
paper,stamp & sticker-sassafras lass; office sheer-maya road; pen-slick writer(med.)
Week 15 - Decode your Doodling

paper-basic grey; printed chipboard-urban lily; pen-zig
Now let the countdown begin for National Scrapbooking Day -May 3rd. What are your big plans?








6 comments:
Hi, Carolyn! Long time no "see". =) Cute cards. Ah, don't worry about the frequency of blog visits. I've been pretty bad lately, too. Have a happy National Scrapbooking Day!
Hey girl! Happy NSD! I'm looking at scrappy blogs does that count? hehe Not sure what I'll get done, I've decided to let myself go enjoy my excitement of high speed and eventually I'll get back to my papers and stuff. Good luck with your work out today. Have to let me know what you did.
hey you...love your little owls...too cute! Happy NSD day to you..hope you had a great one!
I was so busy with NSD stuff I haven't been a good bloggie visitor.
Love the cards...I am a "half full" kind of gal myself....half full of tequila of course :)...lol
Cute cards!
And I'd like to think my glass is always half full, too :0)
Great cards Miss Carolyn!
Post a Comment