The picture is unedited but that is our current gas prices, with the lowest being $3.89 and the highest is $4.09. Plain Crazy! Oh Boy, can't wait to do that Summer traveling.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Heya there, thought I pop by and say thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog! In NZ the pertol prices have risen dramatically too between $1.88 and $2.03 per liter..It's so bad many groceries have gone up quite a lot because of the rise of petrol costs:( BTW gorgeous card in the earlier post!
Holy Crap! That's awful! We're up to $3.71. I got lucky Tuesday and filled my tank in Northampton when I met my friends for dinner. With the regular discount when you use your store card plus a coupon I had gotten in the grocery (Stop & Shop, grocerty store with gas stations at some stores), I paid $3.44. Phew!
Ours went to $3.73 on Wednesday...yikes. Yeah, that big trip this summer will be "painful"...but the destination will make up for it.....CHICAGO CHA. here we come.
5 comments:
Heya there, thought I pop by and say thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog!
In NZ the pertol prices have risen dramatically too between $1.88 and $2.03 per liter..It's so bad many groceries have gone up quite a lot because of the rise of petrol costs:(
BTW gorgeous card in the earlier post!
Holy Crap! That's awful! We're up to $3.71. I got lucky Tuesday and filled my tank in Northampton when I met my friends for dinner. With the regular discount when you use your store card plus a coupon I had gotten in the grocery (Stop & Shop, grocerty store with gas stations at some stores), I paid $3.44. Phew!
Ours went to $3.73 on Wednesday...yikes. Yeah, that big trip this summer will be "painful"...but the destination will make up for it.....CHICAGO CHA. here we come.
Isn't it sad that those of us who can't afford to fly places, choose to drive...but now, who can afford to drive anywhere??? It's ridiculous!
Have a happy Mother's Day dear!!! ((HUGS))
Isn't it ridiculous!!
I can't believe it took over $70 to fill my gas tank recently.
Thank goodness I don't have to drive much.
Post a Comment