I am going to go out on a limb and say DAVID is going to win....lol :)
Dawn your so funny..lol. I was in shock when the results were read. Very happy shock mind you. But after the night before how wonderful.
Hey, I was right!!!! lol
I was so excited to see David Cook win! He is so talented and seems like such a genuinely nice person.Dawn -- you are amazing -- I can't believe you guessed it! LOL
Yay, for David C.!!! :0)
I heard that David C. has an affection for slightly older than him insominac housewives with children...keeping fingers crossed*!*
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am going to go out on a limb and say DAVID is going to win....
lol :)
Dawn your so funny..lol. I was in shock when the results were read. Very happy shock mind you. But after the night before how wonderful.
Hey, I was right!!!! lol
I was so excited to see David Cook win! He is so talented and seems like such a genuinely nice person.
Dawn -- you are amazing -- I can't believe you guessed it! LOL
Yay, for David C.!!! :0)
I heard that David C. has an affection for slightly older than him insominac housewives with children...keeping fingers crossed*!*
Post a Comment