
Was that a season ending or what? But who was Susan kissing at the end of the show? And, are we really going to be 5 yrs ahead, when the show picks up in the Fall? Gabby had kids, that should be an adventure.
Now let the countdown begin for Grey's season finale, and the start of the new Bachelorette. I do hope Deanna gets her fairy tale ending this time.








3 comments:
I haven't seen the last two Desperate Housewives.....I was gone both Sundays....I will have to catch up online. Gotta love cliff hangers huh?
I haven't watched Housewives at all this final part of the season. I was going to watch the finale and completely forgot. Sounds intriguing! :)
Have a great week --
Thankfully(since I have enough shows that I watch lol) I never got into those ones. Shocking I know but what can I say lol. Hate those season ending cliffhangers though. How about those Wings!
Post a Comment