Monday, May 12, 2008

Shiny happy people


Shiny happy people
Originally uploaded by Donna Cymek
Happy "belated" Mother's Day!

Aren't this smiley faces cute? I thought so, and also thought they would make for a cute post on this blog. I really don't have anything exciting to post, but I will let you know once I load the software for the Cricut. I will tell you how it works. It's going to be kinda of nice to work from the computer, and just send to cut. Now to have some creative time. I might try for this weekend, but not too sure if there will be any extra time.

I believe I have told you some of my favorite papers right now. If I didn't, I am really liking Sassafras Lass, Elsie, Basic Grey, Fancy Pants, and please add Making Memories. Out of curiosity, what line of paper are you liking right now. I have seen many that grab my attention, but there is a stack of what I just mention on my workspace just waiting for me to create with. Oh did I mention 3 sets of Urban Lily stamps arrive the other day. Too CUTE! And, Elsie's Daisy line should be arriving any time. It was a slow arrival, but it's ok, right now it's just going to have to sit next to the other Elsie. Very cute stamps with the Elsie line, too. You know I like to help all of you with your shopping needs. LOL

Oh and good season ending to Brothers & Sisters, last night. I'm sure we'll meet the missing love child in the Fall. Of course it must be the right one this time. LOL

Toodles for Now!

5 comments:

Rita said...

Those are some VERY cute smilie faces. They make me want to smile just looking at them!

I am scrapping so little these days (what has happened to me??) -- but I would say my favorite papers lately include Making Memories, Fancy Pants and Websters Pages. I also have some gorgeous Collage Press papers Christi was sweet enough to send me a while back.

And I'm not as much of a stamper as I would like to be, but there sure are a LOT of pretty and cute sets out right now! I buy them even though I rarely use them. I keep telling myself that eventually I will. Sounds good, right? ;)

((HUGS)) to you -- have a good week!

Jeanne said...

Those are so cute! Your paper lineup is similar to my favorites. Although with the amount of scrapping I'm doing or rather not duoing I shouldn't even think about buying more. I fixed bloggy to be easier on the eyes hehe. I hear ya though, I was looking at it on another computer and it can be hard to read as it was. Looked pretty though. Having way too much fun with this stuff.

Amy said...

I had to hang out for a while for the Journey...love your taste in music girl...I love the new Kaiser and their paper, embellishments and well all of it...you have to check it out if you're not familiar with it..

Picture This said...

Those are adorable!

My current fav's are Fancy Pants, Basic Grey and MY Mind's Eye...oh, and Paper Adventures had some gorgeous additions to their collection...scallop edge and all kinds of fun thins.....and I usually don't care for their stuff.

LAter chickie doodle

dianna said...

I haven't seen KI Memories Bloom line in the stores yet...but me wants it*!*