If I had to pick who I wanted to win-it would be him....handsdown Love his version of Teenage Wasteland-Amazing! Loved this Movie! Along with the soundtrack, which by the way is on sale at Big K.
OMG Juno is such a good movie! I cried when she had the baby. Love love love it and the cast was perfect! RYC: kid Rock is such a pimp but I still love him lol.
5 comments:
Totally agree with you on David Cook. He should win -- I hope he does!
Haven't seen Juno yet, but it's on the list. Guess I better check out the soundtrack too!
((HUGS)) -- hope you're having a good week!
OMG Juno is such a good movie! I cried when she had the baby. Love love love it and the cast was perfect! RYC: kid Rock is such a pimp but I still love him lol.
You are correct! David Cook should win. I think he is awesome!
STILL haven't seen that movie!
I'm SO out of it...
yes...David Cook is THE MAN!!! love him and he has my vote! haven't seen that movie yet...but i plan too! :)
Post a Comment