
One of my Aunts has been sending my Sister some photos of me and her when were little. This one is a photo taken in 1967. I was almost 3 and my sister was just a little over 1. It's kinda of nice to see these old photos. I don't have many of myself when I was younger. The one thing I do remember about my Grandma M. was that she was always taking photos, and I mean always. I know that my Dad's sisters have most of the photos she had taken. It would be a treasure to see more of these older photos. Maybe someday.
Now I must go rest up, there's a big challenge tomorrow that I must participate in. Have a great weekend!








5 comments:
That is so cool. Love looking at old pictures. Are you going to scan them so you can do some scrapping with them? ryc: Haven't checked this issue yet, maybe in bed tonight, but overall like you I'm feeling a bit underwhelmed by it especially since they changed their format. Disappointing since it was always the best of the bunch. Memory Makers is getting better, in my opinion, of late.
Cool photo! I was around in that time....just born, but around....lol I have photos like that of my mom and her sisters and their dogs and horses...I wish I had more.
Good luck on the challenge, tell me more!
Oh, and I was hiding my fat under my boobs.....lol.
Don't you love old photos!! I have a bunch scanned in that are my grandmother's. One day I'll get to scrapping them I guess.
John IS a hottie, isn't he?! I love him dearly! He is my best friend, but I am working on more haha! The boys love him and he loves them, and he says he loves me, but I don't think he "love loves" me, kwim? We will get there one day!!
I LOVE older photos!!!
What a great photo to have :0)
What a precious photo Carolyn! I wish I had more old photos. I know my mom has a box full -- I need to get her to copy some for me.
Post a Comment