Aww sorry Carolyn. But look at the bright side get it over before school is out so you can enjoy summer. Hang in there sweetie and get a bigger box of tissues!
I could prob stuff that little box in one nostril! I've been down also--combo cold and allergies. Ick. And now the hubby wants to take me to the Botanic Gardens? Eeek...I'll just hold my breath.
6 comments:
I don't think that is enough kleenex...lol...that box is tiny!
Hope you fell better soon...vacation is coming...you don't want to be sick for the start of vacation!!
Aww sorry Carolyn. But look at the bright side get it over before school is out so you can enjoy summer. Hang in there sweetie and get a bigger box of tissues!
Get better crazy Lady*!*
I'm sorry.
Hoping you feel better real soon!!
Awe girl, sending you healing thoughts!~!
Though the box is adorable I don't think it will cut it! LOL
I could prob stuff that little box in one nostril! I've been down also--combo cold and allergies. Ick. And now the hubby wants to take me to the Botanic Gardens? Eeek...I'll just hold my breath.
Get well soon!
Post a Comment