It's been awhile since I gave a little book review, so I thought I would share two books I have read recently. If you follow Janet Evanovich, her Fearless Fourteen came out last Tuesday. I am going to give this book a B-. But I can't really rant and rave over this one, it was ok. It had some of Janet's humor in it, but there was just something missing about this one, and the ending was was brought on quickly. I will still tell you to read it, just because it is a Janet book, and still worth reading. Plus with the kids home from school, this book is a very quick read, about a days worth of reading, so you will get through it quickly.

Here is another Janet Evanovich book. This one is a re-release of hers. It's not a Stephanie Plum book, but it's a good read. I will start reading the 2nd book in the latest Nora Roberts books, and as soon as I finish it, I will share my review of it.
3 comments:
Thanks for the review on the new Janet E. I've got it requested from the library. She's such a quick read and I don't re-read them it's not worth buying anymore. I have to agree with you they're fun and readable but not as fresh anymore. Have you read Claire Cook? She's got some fun summer reads. Standalones all with her main characters 30-40ish women. Fun, quick escapism for the summer.
I have never read any of Janet E's books! I really need to put her on my to read list!!
Are you talking about The Hallow by Nora Roberts? Just finished it but won't spoil it for you if that's the one :0)
I'm still stuck back on number eight in the Janet E series. I enjoy them and they are a quick read -- but I needed to take a break from them for a while. I haven't read anything in about two months though -- I need to get back on the reading bandwagon!
Post a Comment