Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Can it Be?

Can it be? That I actually did some creating in my room? Heck ya I did! I know a bit shocking since it has been some time since I have, but I am in serious need to catch up on the Deck of Me challenge, and after last night I am now only 5 away from being caught up. A good thing!

Week 20 - Home
-Basic Grey paper

5 comments:

dianna said...

*sigh*
I SO need to get in my room (closet) too*!*

Jeanne said...

That is cute as a button! Great job girl!

Rita said...

Only five away -- you'll be caught up in no time! Love this little card -- it's darling!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Carolyn! Long time no chat. Just wanted to come by to say "hi".

Theresa said...

That is such a cute and cool little ATC, well done. Sending you a wave from (soon to be hot) England!!