Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's 5 o'clock Somewhere

UNBELIEVABLE!

Now I know why there is such a big following for this man, his concert is amazing. We had so much fun, and let me tell you that this is a camera event, the scenery that is out in the parking lot with the parrotheads tailgating, is quite a picture. Just let me say when you see real white sand in a parking lot, you know it's a good time.

If you ever have the chance to see Jimmy, get tickets, it's a must see event. Don has already informed me we are going again.

Okay, now I must take off, it's a busy day here and we will be off on our next adventure in a couple of hours. It's time to go Racing!

Fins to the Left - Fins to the Right

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

So glad you liked..I knew you would. Come on more pictures of all the fun! Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxHIEjwdUeo Ozzie and Nicki on the Jay Leno Show.

Picture This said...

Anywhere with a margarita is a great place to be.....and with white sand.....I have one question...was there a CABANA BOY?

Have fun at the races.

dianna said...

I have pics of JB tailgaters...hilarious*!* SO fun watching those crazy people getting drunk before 11:00 am.
Quite a sight*!*

Theresa said...

It's nearly 5 o,clock here!!!!!!!!!
glad you had a good time.
No real news from me, just working now, so busy, busy.
I'm guessing it's summer break now, or soon, so have a good time.

Mary Jo said...

I love your blog header!!

white_shadow_photog said...

Just wanted to say that you are using my photograph on your blog without my permission. Click on the picture to read the usage of this photograph.