Monday, June 30, 2008

Proud and Caught Up

Two things completed. I finally am caught up on the Deck of Me challenge, and my oldest child has graduated from High School, and did it being the Salutatorian of her class. How exciting is that? Very Exciting! She did such a great job on her speech, and spoke so well in front of everyone. So now one child finished, and one to go. No rush though, except I am happy that 3rd grade is over for her, she had the teacher from He** and I would never say that about a teacher, but this woman was just awful, and that's putting it mildly. When a group of 14 parents wanted their child out of that class, what is that saying? Just happy the nightmare of 3rd grade is over with.

On the music front, tune into Maroon 5 with Rhianna - Good song!

5 comments:

Mary Jo said...

I'm so sorry your 3rd grader had such a rotten teacher. It really does make a difference the type of teacher a child has!
And congrats to your daughter on graduation and being salutatorian!
What an accomplishment :0)

Rita said...

Congrats to your daughter!!! Woo Hoo! Can you believe you have a high school graduate??? I can't!

Sorry Sarah had such a bad school year and that it's behind you!

Have a great week! ((hugs))

Rita said...

That is supposed to say I'm GLAD it's behind you!!! LOL

Jeanne said...

Congrats on your girl graduating. How wonderful she was salutatorian too. Glad your little one is done with the school year and will hopefully have a better one next time. My daughter went through that and it is not fun especially for the kids.

dianna said...

Congrats Mom (you deserve it too!)
I can barely think that far ahead...