Before I head to bed tonight, I thought I would give you a little recap of the shopping day yesterday. Good Time!
Me and the girls headed to a local malls in the hunt for the perfect dress for the oldest dd to graduate in. We did find it after she tried on several different ones (oops no photo) and found perfect shoes to go with that perfect dress, along with some bracelets, sunglasses and earrings. Oh she is going to be so darn cute, of course she is already, but this dress & accessories are going to look so cute! (I know pictures)
Oh I forgot mention the purse we found to match that dress, and dd's Mom "aka: Me" found a cute American Eagle purse to buy. We also did some shopping for youngest dd, she was in need of some new shoes. She found a cute pair, plus she got her hair cut, while we were at the Mall. Our final purchase of the day, was a new DVD player for my scrapbook room.
To finish of our day at the Mall we stopped at the Dairy Queen to indulged in our ice cream craving, that we built up, from all that shopping we had done. It's was Yummy!
It looks like I need to hire someone to start taking pictures for me, I seem to continue to forget the camera. Geez But look at the cute shopping bag I found to use for this post. Wink!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Come now Ms Carolyn! We need some real photos from you. Although the bag does sooth things a little. hehe Sounds like you chickies had real fun time.
What happened to our boys last night? Did you stay up for the whole game?
Oooooo...
Do they sell the bags?
I KNOW we'll see photos of DD in her new duds...right?
Sounds like a fun trip to the mall! Yes, pictures, please!
Forgive me, I've been neglecting the Yahoo Group but for a good reason! I'm trying to get published and I'm trying to get on a Design Team. It's all still under wraps until I know what's going on. I promise to post something and hold a chat soon.
Post a Comment