Monday, June 09, 2008

It's Summer Time


Beach Chair
Originally uploaded by D|0g0
Isn't this chair inviting? It may not be the one I will be spending time in this summer, but I will be enjoy this Summer with travel, pool time and plenty of sun and fun.
Our swimming pool is open now, and the temp's are staying quite warm, so it will be swimming time very soon. But, first tomorrow night Don & I will be enjoy our first Summer concert of year, with Jimmy Buffett. What better way to kick off a Summer then with someone who screams Summer time. Wait that isn't correct. I should say someone who screams Margaritaville ! lol Hopefully I will be able to post a recap on Wednesday of the concert, but it will have to be a quick one, since Don & I will be in a hurry to leave on the annual Nascar vacation, with Kelli & Mark. Always a good time!

I guess I better get busy and start getting things done around here.

5 comments:

Picture This said...

You have a lot to do this week! Have fun at the concert and behave yourself at the race. Nick is sooo jealous. We are going to try and go to the Las Vegas track, but there are no races that week we are going to be there.....oh well, just to be at the track will be cool.

We want photos of the concert.

Jeanne said...

Can't wait to hear about the concert. Be a good parrothead and have fun! Sounds like you have a fun summer planned anyway. how wonderful to have a pool you can enjoy!

dianna said...

Haven't been to a Buffett concert since 2001 (*sigh*).
Woman...where's your Buffett music???...sheesh. I've got some playing today (a lot lately actually. You're right, it just isn't summer without him*!*)

Mary Jo said...

Have fun at the concert!!! :0)
And enjoy your pooltime.
I'm hoping we can go tomorrow to a local pool!

Rita said...

Enjoy your Nascar trip!

You are probably in Margaritaville or enjoying a Cheeseburger in Paradise as I type this!!! :) Hope the concert was tons of fun!

Happy Summer! ((HUGS))