Thursday, July 31, 2008

We have a Winner!

First, I would like to say Thank You to everyone that entered and posted a message on their blog. I had fun visiting your blogs! I also want to let everyone know, that I will be doing another giveaway toward the end of August. This is something,I am going to try doing, once a month, this was fun. Ok let's get to the winner - drawn in my lucky Ryan Newman autographed hat.


The winner of the MM Giveaway - Congratulations to -
Blogger Jeanne said...

Told you I'd be here. And I put it in my blog today(which happens to be Sky Watch Friday so lots of visitors) Mmwwaaaahhhhhh

7/24/2008 7:17 PM

But let's not stop there, I think I will give two more RAK's away -

Blogger Wendy said...

I would love this little collection of things. I am posting today. Thanks

7/29/2008 1:57 PM

AND

OpenID scrapshe said...

Wowsers, I just saw this on Fiskateers and enjoyed seeing all the stuff you won. I am in love with the SLice and can't wait for it to come out. I have posted on my blog and your lucky wins. http://scrapshe.wordpress.com/

Ok, I need all the winners to email me at Macbeth423@aol.com - as soon as I get your mailing info, I will have these out.
Thank you again, Everyone!

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

I'll always root for Ryan Newman now. YaY! Thanks so much sweetie! This is my lucky day. I got gas for only $2.88 a gal. (special promo with points earned where I grocery) and now winning cool scrappy stuff. Doing the happy dance!

DawnW said...

Congratulations ladies!!! Nice hat C-DON


Sorry I missed the PAZZLES thing...was it on HSN or PBS? I never know anything....

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I won. I never win anything. Thanks again for the contest. Your very sweet.

Rita said...

Congrats Ladies!!!! Wooo Hoooo!!! So excited for all of you!

And how sweet of you Carolyn, to do such an awesome giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Oh Caroline, this is wonderful news. I am tickled pink to be selected as one of the winners. I usually don't win anything. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

congrats, everyone! :)

Theresa said...

Yes, I am still around. This week has been a little less stressful, and I'm finding my "groove" at work, so I'm thinking about jumping into scrapping again. I feel like I am a beginner again, but with no likelyhood of me getting my stuff until Sept, what a good excuse to buy some new!! I'll be posting more often now, for sure. Thanks for stopping by, and I can be sure to find some new goodies to keep an eye out for over here - it's better than the shopping channel!!
Have a good weekend.