Hey, i can't sing wither, but it doesn't stop me...lol. Jillian is awesome....love her in Biggest Loser. She's the one I would want pushing me!Love your cards
that was supposed to say "either" but I can't spell tonight!So did you craft because the race is delayed?
Great cards, but I have to admit to not knowing who Jillian is!! Love to see your crafty stuff, hope to see more soon.Have a great week.
Girl - I just realized in changing my blog links around somehow I lost yours.Adding you back! :0)
me either, but I love to sing, so pretty much everyone with in hearing distance is usually exposed to my voice, but...I usually know the words..:-) love the cards! I don't know Jillian either...do tell..
I can't *tweet* either...So wish I could*!*
Hi, Carolyn! How about karaoke? Huh, wha? How about it--Chicago, CHA and Karaoke in July? (hee hee--just kidding!) Just wanted to drop by and say "hi"!
Love the cards -- the can't sing card is tooooo cute! (And I can't sing either!)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hey, i can't sing wither, but it doesn't stop me...lol. Jillian is awesome....love her in Biggest Loser. She's the one I would want pushing me!
Love your cards
that was supposed to say "either" but I can't spell tonight!
So did you craft because the race is delayed?
Great cards, but I have to admit to not knowing who Jillian is!! Love to see your crafty stuff, hope to see more soon.
Have a great week.
Girl - I just realized in changing my blog links around somehow I lost yours.
Adding you back! :0)
me either, but I love to sing, so pretty much everyone with in hearing distance is usually exposed to my voice, but...I usually know the words..:-) love the cards! I don't know Jillian either...do tell..
I can't *tweet* either...So wish I could*!*
Hi, Carolyn! How about karaoke? Huh, wha? How about it--Chicago, CHA and Karaoke in July? (hee hee--just kidding!)
Just wanted to drop by and say "hi"!
Love the cards -- the can't sing card is tooooo cute! (And I can't sing either!)
Post a Comment