sweet little recipe box on it's way here. Plus I love that Buy Now button on items at Ebay. It really comes in handy when your buying something at 2 AM. hee hee I also had a good shopping day yesterday and found some really fun goodies, of course we are talking about scrapbooking goodies. I need to support the lss around here, since I am one who doesn't want any of them to close their doors, and I don't go on those "I must use up my stuff, before I can buy more" missions. Really how boring is that. So I informed Don before we go to dinner, which was a really good dinner at a favorite spot of ours. I made him stop at a lss , and no he didn't go in, it was a solo mission. My dear hubby isn't a shopper in the first place, and to go into to a lss for him, isn't happen in his book. So I ventured into the store solo, and the way I like shopping, when I don't have a lot of time to shop, power shopping is a solo job. It didn't take long to have something in my hands. I spotted the new MM stamps, and they had the one I wanted, so in my basket it went, along with stamps from Autumn Leaves, Scenic Route, and Imaginisce (does my Mom own a stamp store?). Then I found some new Cosmo Cricket paper, I believe I am adding them to my favorite paper list, loving the new stuff, a lot! I found some other goodies, and I'm sure I could've found some more, but time was short and dh was in the car waiting, so that was a fun visit to the lss.
Oh and if you go to an ice cream place, and they have Birthday Remix on the menu- Get It! It's so darn good.








4 comments:
I could have picked one of those up for you when I was in Las Vegas....they had four of them right on the counter at the checkout....I was considering calling you from the store, but hubby and the boys were waiting for me (it's a miracle they even let me out of the car to go in the first place!!).
You have been a crafty girl while I was gone, good job!
And yay to the girls on finishing up school. Hope Sarah gets a better teacher next year. We had the same problem with a 4th grade teacher (and she ended up retiring after Quin had her....dang it).
14 days to CHA launch (for me anyway). Woohoo....I think I am going to breakfast with the girls tomorrow to do a planning session for the trip....gotta make plans!
I've been debating the recipe box myself but so hard to find. I was so disappointed when I went to my favorite scrap store on our shore trip that usually has all the Elsie they had none! And it wasn't just sold out they hadn't stocked it. WTH? I was so bummed. Of course I certainly found much other stuff to soothe my pain but...hehe
Hope you enjoy the recipe box!!! I have been debating about that one.
And I am not sad (even though my blog post sounded like it!) -- just thoughtful and weepy these days. I can just blame it on hormones since I'm a girl, right? LOL
I can't find that darn thing either...UUUUUGGGGHHHH*!*
No lss here...so sad.
(I'm coming with you next trip ;)
Post a Comment