Tuesday, January 22, 2008

hey it's new and it's cool

have you seen it? Basic Grey's new rub on tool, that's what! I'm here to tell you it's a must have tool. If your like me and own the green handle doodlebug one, you'll get by with it, but I can tell you that mine is going into the scrapbook museum as a tool of the past. This new BG one is going to be the one you will see me using. Love it!

Now onto other pressing business.....

Michigan had a bit of snow last night, it caused some schools to closed, and left some people with the day off from work. I know this because I was one of those people with the day off, and let me tell you it was wonderful! Wait......let me say that again.. It was Wonderful!!! Shoot I've been off work for 4 1/2 days, what a nice little vacation it has been. Now what would be nicer is if another little winter storm blew in tonight and dumped some more snow on us. Big fat chance that would happen, but it was fun thinking about it.

Gotta Go .... internet tv is calling me

6 comments:

Mary Jo said...

I heard that was a pretty cool little tool.
Nice to get good reviews on products before I invest.
Now the cropadile 2 - the big bite?
I think I'll pass on that one :0)

Amy said...

I had to stay here for a while to listen to November Rain...you have such good taste in music...LOL :-)
I might have to get that tool, I don't have very good rub on powers...hope you've enjoyed your minivacation

Rita said...

Oh great Carolyn...I thought I could ignore that tool, but leave it to you to make me feel like I need it!!! You are the tool pusher I think! LOL

I gave a shout out to you on my blog today -- your blog made me pull out my Journey CD last night! :)

Picture This said...

More tools, just what I need. Any more tool reviews?

I guess its good and bad about having a mini-vacation, but I have a feeling it hasn't been all snow related. Hope you are well.

Later chickie

dianna said...

I'm a rub on reject~I need one of those!

Do you have anything for dishes or windows?

Jeanne said...

Mmm nice long weekend made longer with a snow day. Doesn't get much better. Lucky you!