Sunday, January 20, 2008

mission complete

the remaining cards for emily falconbridge's challenge.

wk. 49 Time Flies - Basic Grey two scoops pp, Heidi Swapp clock & wings stamp, Hero Arts alphabet clear stamps

wk 50 The Greatest Gift - (image did not scan well) the card is done on Making Memories metal sheet (silver) then I used We R Memory Keepers foil, glitter, flock kit, and used the foil one on here, it turned out really cool, if only you could see.

wk 51 Made Me Think of You - all products from Imagination Products, except pink "k" American Craft. I couldn't help doing this card for Kelli, this paper & product made me think of her, and she is "the fashion police".

wk 52 Art - Love this KI Memories paper, and use some of their alphabet soup in Chowder for this card, and the alphabet stamp is Hero Art.
This has completed all 52 weeks, and I had a blast doing them.

7 comments:

Christi said...

I love them, Carolyn!!! smiles...

Picture This said...

You have really rocked these cards Miss C (C-Don)!! Wow, all caught up, now what are you going to do? I am sure you already have another great project in the works. Send me some of your MOJO.

Great job Carolyn!

Amy said...

You are soooo awesome at these cards!! These are yummy!!

dianna said...

Beautiful stuff*!*
So glad you weren't sick of cards in 2007 :)

beth said...

yay you! so glad you completed the journey! :)

Theresa said...

I have enjoyed seeing all your cards. I am currently working on all the ones I missed, quite a few!!
Well done.

Rita said...

AWESOME cards Miss Carolyn - and congrats on accomplishing every single one! Great job!