Well working on being crafty this weekend. This is my first card in the Deck of Me challenge. I just love making these, and happy to have found a new challenge to follow throughout the year. I'm also doing something new to these cards. I am actually working on the back of them, I didn't do that with the Emily cards, but I thought I would with these ones. So on this one, there is a list of my goals on the backside, that I am going to work on for 2008.I finally found the One Word for the Year: Renew - renew It's going to be the year for renew in my life. I am going to concentrate on family, home and body. These three things matter the most in my life, and can't be neglected. So renew here I come.
I've been "Read" Tagged!
*1. One book that changed my life: The Kite Runner
*2. One book that you have read more than once: I have never read a book twice
*3. One book that you want on a desert island: How to Survive ... hee hee
*4. One book that made me laugh: One for the Money - Janet Evanovich
*5. One book that made me cry: Message in a Bottle - Nicholas Sparks
*6. One book I wish had been written: Not sure
*7. One book I wish had not been written: I haven't found this one yet
*8. One book I am currently reading: The Little Lady Agency - Hester Browne
*9. One book I've been meaning to read: The manual to my digital camera...LOL
Now if you read this tag, you have been tagged by me, so now copy it and make a post with answers on your blog, so I can buzz by and read your answers.








5 comments:
I love your card for the deck of me. I've completed my goal card and a cover card for the Deck of Me challenge. I'm also doing my own challenge of a weight loss deck of cards. You can see both on my blog.
You are off to a great start Carolyn. Love those little cards. I could use a motivational list like that.
DawnW
Hey you! How've you been??
Email me. :)
Love your card! and thanks for playing in the challenge!
That is a great word!!
I need to post about my word soon
:0)
Shoot, and you just reminded me that I'm supposed to do another tag from last week. Whoops!
Post a Comment