I'm talking about my homemade rub on, that's on my atc. I used that handy little rub on product from Grafix. Loved it! Now what I am not loving, is this awful sickness I got. It started on Sunday, and it won't go away. This is another reason I don't like Winter's, some kind of sickness always finds it way into this home.








8 comments:
Sorry to hear you got the sickies. Hope it passes soon. You're doing such beautiful stuff, glad the mojo is flowing for you Carolyn.
awww hope the sickies go away.
so sorry you sickie get well quickie!! we need to talk about homemade rub ons...LOL...oh boy i'm in trouble...explain please
love the card and the quote
Gorgeous ATC. And you are making your own rub-ons, how cool. Do tell,what is the secret?
hope you are feeling better soon.
I really like your cards for the Deck of me.
Hope you are feeling better very soon!
This quote by George Eliot is one of my very favorites -- it's such a good reminder, isn't it??
By the way -- I LOVE coming to your blog for the music (not only the music, of course!) Your selections are right up my alley!
ugh! Sickness! I agree about it always coming this time of year and I am sick of it already!
Cool rub-on! You made it?
Post a Comment