Small post tonight .... very tired here, and because I am so tired, I may miss my chat with Emily that's happening in a bit, because I am just too tired to stay awake much longer.
Coming soon.... I've been tagged by a couple of special people, so those are going to be taken care of real soon. This weekend is my husband's work party, and last years was so amazing. I must take the camera this year, it's a sport theme. I need to go out tomorrow to find something with New England Pat's on it. I could wear some U of M stuff or I could dig into my Nascar collection. But since this is for a party, I must go out and buy something new to wear. Don't you think? LOL I also need to pick something out for my oldest child, she is going to be the big 18 this Sunday. Only 4 more days until she is officially an adult. Let me tell you the time really does fly by, and very quickly I must add to that.
toodles for now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
the chat is still going on if you can't fall asleep! :)
I definitely think that a shopping trip is in order! I hope you got some rest... smiles!
wow I cannot believe she is going to be 18.
Post a Comment