Sunday, January 06, 2008

Please Mister Postman

I've been tagged by Amy for the 7 random facts. Now if I had known that Amy needed to be tagged, that could've happen when the last time I was tagged, but she was lucky and has been tag now, and I get to share 7 more random facts about me, with you..

1. My oldest child is going to turn 18 yrs. old in less then a month from now. I swear today when I was watching her play the wii, this couldn't be possible. Time sure does Fly!

2. I don't leave my house unless my hair is washed, dry and styled. I can go without makeup, but not without my hair done. Although I usually have makeup on too.

3. I have lived in three different States during my life. Colorado, Arizona & Michigan. Colorado being my favorite for the view, Arizona for the warmth, and Michigan because it is home.

4. If the circus came to town. I would careless if I went to it. I am not a fan of the circus, but I have gone to make sure my children had a chance to see one. Maybe that is why we paid for them to have that ride on the elephant, and their picture with the monkey on their lap. Oh and don't forget the collection of autographs from all the clowns. Now I know that when we did go to the circus, it was be a good memory for them.

5. A couple of my favorite things to do are reading a good book and enjoying some good tunes. Of course I have many thing that are favorites to me, but these two things are a vital part of me. I also don't go to sleep, unless I read something before hand.

6. I wear only gold jewelery. I just never been a fan of silver on me. I really don't wear much jewelery these days, just my 2 rings, my watch and earrings.

7. I will only eat Jiffy peanut butter. I grew up on this brand, that might be the reason why, but another reason could be it just taste good to me.

Here is where I should tag 7 people, but I am not going to tag anyone, but please feel free to post 7 random things about yourself on your blog.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

fun reading about your facts, I can not believe how old DD#1 is, time sure does fly. I remember when she was so young.

Amy said...

Thank you for playing :-)..glad you're back I've missed you...and I love that picture

Mary Jo said...

I used to be the same way before Erin was born about hair and makeup etc... Now most days I'm lucky if I shower before noon :0)

I know I will get back to the whole hair and makeup thing once she's a bit bigger but right now I love my trusty baseball cap ;0)