Monday, January 07, 2008

Too Cute or What?

My sister has managed a veterinary clinic for years, and this was her Christmas present from the Doctor. I believe she has finally gave this pup a name, he will now go by the name Duncan, but we must add Sir to the beginning so he is called Sir Duncan, and believe me this little cutie will carry that name well. Sir Duncan is a King Charles Cavalier. This past year my sister lost three of her Cavaliers, which also meant she didn't have any these special dogs in her home anymore. Dr. Sheets knew how important this breed of dog is to my sister, so he got her one for Christmas. All I can say is he is a cutie!

11 comments:

Amy said...

omigosh that puppy is so stinkin cute! I'm sure Dianna won't mind if you join in, if you go to her blog she can link you up to our flickr group for posting the cards...I'm not sure how to do that..her blog link is on my blog..lol..it's just one a week, not too intimidating hope to see you there! and thanks so much for all the nice comments you leave me...I enjoy coming here too, and have added you to my bloglines
and longest comment in the world goes to ....me ;-)

Christi said...

awww, look at that face...so cute!!!

Theresa said...

how adorable is THAT!!?
Guess you're pretty happy this morning since OU got stomped on last night, don't ask what it was like in my house last night, but we didn't bother watching to the end!!! The football version of 27 dresses maybe!!!!
Have a good week.

Jeanne said...

Aww he is just too cute! What a face! And great name for such a regal pup.

dianna said...

Holy cow! Is that your slide show for last year's DECK?
They are awesome!!!
Can't wait to see your new ones!

Nancy said...

Duncan is such a cutie!!!!

Rita said...

Okay -- I just melted all over the place at that cute little puppy face! Give Sir Duncan some snuggles from me!

Christi said...

you have a little something on my blog.... smiles!

Picture This said...

Oh, that is an adorable little beast! What a cutie.

Well, I am back...now you better stay updated chickie.

Amy said...

hellooo again carolyn hope you're enjoying your weekend...I left you a little something at my blog...you don't have to play if you don't want to...LOL

Linda said...

omg...look at that face!!! what a cutie! tfl!