Here are the rules for the first one -
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don’t have a middle name, use your maiden name).
3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details.)
*************************************
1. Rules are Posted (Check)
2. S - Steady U - Ultra - Cool E - Explorer
3. Updated (Check)
4. Since I only have three letters in my middle name, I now need to tag three people. I must tag Amy, she loves tags. Rita & Linda will have fun with this one.
No
w it's an Award TagThe rules:By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you have to award it to 10 more people whose blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want-even those that have received it already, but please award at least 10 people.
I visit many blogs when I am blog hopping. There are so many good ones out there, but I must tag 10 blogs with this award.
1. Amy, for giving me this tag in the first place, but also for having such a fun blog to visit.
2. Christi, a blog I have visit the longest, because she's is a great blogger.
3. Rita for her family "barrickism", always the best kid photo's on here
4. Mary Jo because she has cute kiddies & loves U2!
5. Dawn (DWag) always original and just a great person to know
6. Jeanne she is always taking me to great places, and you can alway smell candle scents on her blog.
7. Lea because for someone who didn't want to blog, has created one fabulous blog.
8. Beth for always sharing her work on her blog, she puts together the best books.
9. Linda for sharing her wonderful work!
10. Angela never a dull moment here.
Product Review Time
The Making Memories desktop carousel. I cannot rave enough about this item, it just arrived in my scrap room last night, and OMG! I love it!! You know I love my MM wall units, because they have really help organize some of my products, and of course because they just look good on my walls. LOL Well this carousel is going to be so handy next to my work area. It is so well made. I really don't think photo's do this item justice. The carousel can really hold a lot tools & items. Oh it's just going to look good in my scrap room! Seriously I am going to give this item an A+ - Making Memories did a fabulous job on designing this one!








5 comments:
ohhh yay you picked me...*&%^doing happy dance(*&^..I have 6..six letters in my middle name...LOL will get to this in a day or 2 and thanks for passing the award back again and for thinking I'm fun too read! Love your new organization carosel...
Well CDon, aren't you just the nicest chickie? I need to get around the blog world more, I have been such a slacker of late (being computerless didn't help of course!)
Great little gadget you got there Miss C. I love those MM ones.
Awwww...thanks Carolyn -- you know I love ya! You are such a sweetie!
I am WAY behind on my blog reading/posting, etc., so I will respond to these tags soon -- I'll let know when I do!
BIG hugs --
Thank you sweetie!! Love your new MM toy! smiles....
Wow that's a new one. Cool and thanks! I'll do it soon as I have a little more time on the computer to. RYC: If you likt the picture and seriously would like to use it, I'd be honored for ya to. {{HUGS}}
Post a Comment