Not the best, because I was busy playing blackjack, and completely forgot I had my camera with me, and had planned on taking some cool videos of the event. Well, let say that didn't really happen, and neither did winning the touch ipod.... Good story there....but dh has a new miter saw (inserting photo he
re) and a blurry photo at that... look at that happy face. Of course that is after he said sorry a hundred times.. See we get to entry drawings for prizes, and how many times you enter depends on how many tickets you have. Some of the prizes you could win are things like white sapphire neckless or the matching earrings, designer purses, touch ipod, digital camera/frame, HD flat screen tv, tools, scooters, hunting stuff, gpx, and so many more prizes, but you can only win one prize. Prior to drawing, we had talked about the touch ipod, the gpx, and he was looking at some of the hunting items they had. At no time during this discussion was there any mention to enter for the miter saw. Well Don's name was drawn first for this lovely miter saw(see happy face in photo), the item no one remembers mentioning. (the story continues) A couple of drawings later, and the next time his name was called, it was for the touch ipod.... you should've heard our table when that happen. I believe someone is going shopping for a certain item soon.... Isn't that "heart's" day coming up... LOL I don't think the guys that he works with will let him live this one down. Seriously I really don't need an ipod, but will see where this story goes.








6 comments:
Congrats to Don, he is always pretty lucky. And you jave to love a company that has great perks.
Boys and their toys....
That look on his face says it all!
BTW Happy Birthday to your new "adult" :)
Oh what a bummer! Who knew your name would get drawn twice like that...too bad you couldn't trade or something!! Oh well, he looks VERY VERY happy.
And you figured out how to get video on the blog without using YouTube....might have to have you give me a tutorial!..I am inspired to show the furniture races.....
Looks like you guys had fun! and you figured out the video thing...good for you! everyone needs an Ipod..LOL
He does look pretty happy :0)
Oh and I don't know.
I thought I didn't need an ipod either, but I am loving mine ;0)
That is one happy face! :) (sorry about the ipod though...;)
Post a Comment