Saturday, February 23, 2008

Grab a Cup & read some tags


Mugs
Originally uploaded by dannybirchall
I was tagged by Amy & Jeanne with the MeMe tag

The rules go like this. You link to five of your favorite posts(of yourself) but they have to have the following criteria:






1. must be about family - http://takingthechipboardjourney.blogspot.com/2008/02/blackjack-anybody.html How could I not use this one ...he was just too happy.


2. must be about friends - http://takingthechipboardjourney.blogspot.com/2007/12/want-good-deal.html this post was about Jill's new store, and she let me share a very nice discount with all my bloggie friends.


3. must be about yourself - http://takingthechipboardjourney.blogspot.com/2008/02/missing-earring-found.html
it was a happy day finding that missing earring.


4. must be something you love - http://takingthechipboardjourney.blogspot.com/2007/09/little-book-chat.html you'll find many post about books on my blog, because it is something I love.


5. can be about anything you choose - http://takingthechipboardjourney.blogspot.com/2007/11/oopsi-did-it-again.html because it has be one of my best purchase and seeing them in my room makes me happy.

Now onto tag #2 - My dear friend Linda has tagged me with the Middle Name tag - You must describe yourself with the letters in your middle name, and with the letters in your middle name is how many people you are to tag.

I have done this tag already, but who knows where the post is and I have done enough searching with that last tag. LOL My middle name is Sue, thank goodness for a 3 letter middle name.
S - survivor U - unique E - entertaining

If you find any of these tags something you would like to share with other, consider yourself tagged by me, and keep these tags moving around the blog world.

3 comments:

Picture This said...

Wow, that's a lot of coffee! Do they have a margarita one?? That would be like walking through heaven.....

WE have very nice middle names don't we?

Amy said...

ok I really want that pic, can I use it on my banner? I'm looking for some fun coffee pics to make a new banner....thanks for linking up..I'm off to read all about ya!

Jeanne said...

Thanks for playing Carolyn. Love the photo!