Monday, February 04, 2008

Missing Earring ....FOUND

Yes ..... Breaking News ...the earring that went missing right after Christmas, has been found. Thank Goodness! I was so bummed after only wearing them a couple of days then having it come up missing. Don found it actually on the floor of our room, not sure how it got there, because I had search that section of floor. I'm just happy it has been found, haven't put them on yet, little gun shy about wearing them.

Here is my card for week 5 ... finally used that butterfly stamp from Technique Tuesday that I have had forever. Signing off for now

7 comments:

Christi said...

oooooh, Carolyn, this is just gorgeous!!!

LMAO about the mitre saw in the post before this...can we say BUSTED? LOL! smiles...

Picture This said...

Very pretty butterfly and a wonderful card. You are just flying through these cards.

Thank goodness you found the earring, what a bummer to lose it so soon after getting it. This is why I never wear earrings...well, that and nobody buys me any....LOL

Rita said...

SO glad you found your earring! Things just seem to pop up when we least expect it! (And Dawn -- LOL -- nobody buys me earrings either!)

LOVE, love, love this card! The colors and that butterfly stamp are gorgeous!

Nancy said...

pretty purple card and glad you found the earring.

Amy said...

I love that card...and I really love that stamp..I've been looking for the perfect butterfly for a new tattoo and that might be the one...so glad you found your earring!!

dianna said...

Love your card lady~
I believe you were picked for the "shuffle" ma'am*!*

Colors of Me said...

gorgeous card carolyn - just popping in to say hi - been a long time and am just catching up on my blogging - glad you found your earring