Friday, February 08, 2008
Snow Day 3
I'm having another day off from work, due to the snow storm 08. Yes our snow storm has a name, it's something one of news channels loves to do. So I guess it's official our storms name is Snow Storm 08, and above you can see some pictures of Sarah & the Dog enjoying Snow Storm 08. LOL
Last night I was visiting Lisa Bearnson blog http://www.lisabearnson.com/blog/
and she has this wonderful request on there for anyone who would be interested in helping out someone who loves stickers. Since I'm sure most of us have some extra stickers that we could share this would be a great RAK to do, and one with real meaning behind it.
Ok I must head out right now. I have an early appointment, but look forward to a peek of a couple of albums I made, later today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
another snow day!! Come on....just kiddin'...that is a LOT of snow. We were missed up here, we are getting the cold again and a light dusting of snow. Lucky me though, I get to stay home today...yippeee......maybe some crafting on my plate for the morning....after a nap that is....LOL
our kids only got 1 snow day :( they were not happy - i love your slide show - for some reason mine think they are too old to go out and play in the snow anymore - kinda of makes me sad lol - although it was the oldest and her bf that went and had a snowball fight lol - i will have to go check out lisa's blog
there is a post on my blog that explains about all the mri's and testing that i have had to have done. i got hurt and work and turns out that i have something called chiari malformation type 2 and it really kinda stinks - causes all kinds of wierd things but i try not to think about it too much and to stay in an upbeat mood - makes things a little easier.
Whoohooo! You gotta love having another snow day, but wow! That is some serious snowfall! Love the slideshow! Can't wait to see what you have been working on! smiles...
Love those photos!! We're starting to thaw out here now...
Post a Comment