Monday, February 18, 2008

Is there a Doctor in the House?

Since there is no real doctor in this house. I went for the next best thing and grabbed a picture of Dr. McDreamy. Although I'm pretty sure it won't get rid of this flu bug aka. "the crud" that I got, it would leave you with something nice to look at, while I am recovering. Maybe tomorrow I will feel up to posting something new.

Congrats to Ryan Newman for winning the Daytona 500!

9 comments:

Picture This said...

Well I'll take one doctor and DON'T call me in the morning....lo (I'll be busy with him for a while)l! He should make you feel much better.

Get better quick.

Christi said...

(((hugs))) I hope you feel better soon, Carolyn! smiles...

Amy said...

sorry you're not feeling well, but I appreciate the picture..Alex is my favorite though!

Jeanne said...

Take two Carolyn of him hehe. Hope you feel better soon and when you do there's a challenge for you on my blog.

Rita said...

Hey -- thanks for the eye candy!!! :)

Hope you're feeling better sweetie!

Colors of Me said...

i hope you feel better soon carolyn!! dr. mcdreamy is HOT oh my - dawn, send him this way when your done - kinda reminds me of the whole cabana boy thing LOL!!!!

Nancy said...

hope your on the mend. Zicam works the best.

Linda said...

hope you are feeling better!

tag...you're it!

Cindy Gilchrist said...

That cracked me up!!! I've been sick too, can I share him? You're so funny! Hope you're feeling better soon!!!