supplies - left side album cover - pp - Basic Grey (scarlet's letter) right side album cover - pp- Crate Paper; Clear Stamp - Autumn Leaves; Clocks - Heidi Swapp
Yay!! Look at your gorgeous books!!! Wow! I love them!!! I haven't even looked at this month's yet...one of those projects that is waiting til DH leaves. smiles....
You have really taken advantage of your "Snow days". i have been holed up in my house just sitting and doing nothing. I need a mojo infusion. Great albums, they are awesome!
Love those books, great work. Glad you made it through the blizzard and Storm 08 - can't believe I was complaining about our few inches at a time - I guess the storm was saving its best for you!! Have a good week.
Carolyn you are just making the most beautiful projects! Love seeing what you come up with girl. RYC: We're very lucky in that we have access to both Dunkin and Tim Horton's here. Love them both!
carolyn you are just so darn creative - the books are awesome cool! - send some of the mojo this way lol - love your snow pics - for some reason my kids think they are too old to play in the snow this year - guess they are not the only ones not listening to me to stop growing up lol
10 comments:
cute covers, oh and like the snow pics of Sarah, also thanks for the info on Mindy, I drew a blank to her years.
Carolyn, thanks a bunch for the heads-up on The Slice! I'm stalking it for sure now. LOL
love these!
Yay!! Look at your gorgeous books!!! Wow! I love them!!! I haven't even looked at this month's yet...one of those projects that is waiting til DH leaves. smiles....
You have really taken advantage of your "Snow days". i have been holed up in my house just sitting and doing nothing. I need a mojo infusion. Great albums, they are awesome!
Ooohhh Carolyn! You are sooo creative! These are awesome!
Love those books, great work. Glad you made it through the blizzard and Storm 08 - can't believe I was complaining about our few inches at a time - I guess the storm was saving its best for you!!
Have a good week.
Carolyn you are just making the most beautiful projects! Love seeing what you come up with girl. RYC: We're very lucky in that we have access to both Dunkin and Tim Horton's here. Love them both!
carolyn you are just so darn creative - the books are awesome cool! - send some of the mojo this way lol - love your snow pics - for some reason my kids think they are too old to play in the snow this year - guess they are not the only ones not listening to me to stop growing up lol
Love em lady*!*
Post a Comment