Thanks Phil!! Aren't you just a spunky little groundhog, full of happy news...Not!
Seriously, why do we really have this day? Doesn't the calendar say it all? We are going to get six more weeks of Winter, whether we want it or not. HA!
Just curious if a groundhog, comes out of dark "cage" and unto a stage full of cameras & lights, wouldn't there be some kind of shadow from the groundhog?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
ok just got home from work but I have a Kodak C875...where the on switch is there's a video camera...switch to there then press your shutter like you would to take a pic, press again to stop...uploading to your computer and then your blog is a little more difficult...email for that one and I'll try to walk you through it...if I can remember what I did!thanks!!
WE can't diss the groundhog! Phil knows all.....LOL!
Winter is all in the mind, live your life in the sunshine and every day is Spring.
Post a Comment