Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CHA ...... CHA CHA

Yep, I am going to talk about CHA. I'm sure some of you have been shocked that I haven't really said much until now, but hey sometimes waiting is so much funnier. Anyhoo!

I believe this year's CHA product with the most hype is the new Making Memories Slice! I cannot wait until this new die cutting machine is available. If you haven't seen it in action yet, head over to the Making Memories blog{link located on the right side of this blog} and take a look at their video. It's a very Cool product!!

As for who is raising the hype over being the new company debuting at CHA, That has got to go to Pink Paisley. The new stuff they have released for their debut is very eye catching, and I feel they will do well with this new lines, and future products.

Melissa Frances new line is very soft & pretty. She always has very classy products, that is something I have always like about Melissa Frances lines. This one is really worth checking out.

Theresa Collins has some very good stuff with your new TC release, and I believe this going out on her own, might just be the ticket for her products.

That's all I can share with you now. I have things to take care of and must leave internet land.

toodles for now!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I had not heard of the MM slice, but I am definitely going over to check it out..I love Teresa Collins also, so looking forward to seeing her new stuff as well!

Picture This said...

The slice is cool, but it's nothing like the PAZZLES right?? lol

I will have to check out Teresa Collins things, I missed out on the whole leaving Junkitz thing (not that I am an insider or anything...

Jeanne said...

You're so cute, saying just enough to whet people' s appetite. Sa the email Making Memories sent out regarding the SLIce and it does look very interesting. I think thye've been coming out with a lot of very interesting product ltely don't you?