What a combo that is, but it kinda sums up the week, around here. I have been meaning to add this atc card to my collection for the Deck of Me group. Then Don & I attending a our local semi pro baseball game, where his company put on a tailgate party, and tickets to the game. Then yesterday while at Mom's store, we were entertained by Jewls the clown, so cute and very entertaining. But the biggest thing about all of this, is that I actually have photos from all of the events. Shocking I know, this doesn't happen often, or I should say lately, it hasn't. So grip your computer chair arms, and prepare yourself for a peek of the photos.


4 comments:
What a cute picture of Sarah and Jewls Carolyn. Love the lighting, so soft. And getting to go to a game sounds very cool. Semi-pro is very good talent so must have been a good game. Glad to see some of your creating too, looks great. The summer sounds like it's been fun for you.
Well look at you...you remembered your camera!....lol Very cute photos of all the events. Sounds like a VERY busy weekend....are you ready for another one??? We have GOT to chat before Wednesday.
Good for you girl! Pictures of ALL three things -- I'm so proud of you! :)
Looks like a fun and busy time is being had at your house. Are you heading to CHA with your mom this week?? If so, have fun!!!
Hey girl if we lived closer to each other we would both be in deep trouble. Would never get any work done cause we'd be too busy shopping for scrappy stuff, taking pictures of stuff to scrap, eating ice cream and the best part scrapping. And come on between the two of us we got it covered, you got the clown, I got the car. It's all good. hehe
Post a Comment