Wednesday, July 30, 2008

One Book Down & Almost Giveaway Time


Ok, I have finished the first book in this series, and it was good! If you think you might be interested in reading these books, I would either check them out at the local library, or buy them at Walmart, the prices for them there, are very reasonable. I believe I got all three books for under $30, which for new books, isn't bad at all.
Yesterday, I believe I thought it was Wednesday, because I noticed that I wrote like it was. oops! So, there is still a bit of time to enter the blog giveaway. Tomorrow the winner will be announced.

2 comments:

Rita said...

So glad you liked the first book! I found the second one a bit slow in the middle...but still good. And the second one sets up the third.

((HUGS))

Mary Jo said...

Love these books!
And I agree with Rita about the second one, but I was happy with it by the end.
I can't wait for the first movie in December!!