Saturday, July 26, 2008

Casino & a Trimmer that kicks butt...

Yesterday was me & hubbies anniversary(another year of wedding bliss, LOL). Anyways, on our anniversary we always go to a casino, it has to do with what we did on our honeymoon travels, well neither one of us are real gamblers, and only visit the casino on the wedding anniversary. We were totally shocked when we went to gamble, there is no more quarters, go into the machine, what is up with this? Shoot, now just stick some greens (paper money) in the machine, then if you win you get a paper ticket print out with your winnings on it. Please is this what gambling has come to? Really, can you say that is any fun? It isn't to me, and next years anniversary, dh & I may just have to make different plans. If I am going to lose money in a machine, then I want to have some fun doing so. This new way isn't Ching'ing to me! Oh and seeing an older person, toting an oxygen tank, barely walking, and playing a machine, next to someone holding a cigarette, looks like danger to me. Yes, I seen this!

The other Saturday rambling I would like to share with you, is this new trimmer from Fiskars (rock- paper- trimmer), that you can plug your Ipod or anything else that needs speaker to hear it play, totally rocks. I am listening to it right now, and the sound is really good, and yes the trimmer cuts really good too.

May everyone have a wonderful Saturday, and don't forget to get in on the Making Memories giveaway, in the post below.

6 comments:

Picture This said...

Well it's good to "hear" you are enjoying your winnings!! Too bad about the casion...same thing we had in Vegas...paper winnings....but at least I got a ticket that said I had money coming to me instead of walking away with nothing. I had a nice little win a the WYNN hotel..... coincidence?..lol

Have a "rockin" weekend

DawnW said...

Ugh, who is the imposter that wrote the first comment??? Good lord, I need to pay attention....lol must be all the lack of sleep from CHA and the PRIMA event, oh and the Scrap 'til Midnight last night.....

I agree with the above poster, the casion thing sucks...unless you are winning....lol

Jeanne said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! The two casinos in CT near here do that too. Talk about taking the fun away. We're not gamblers or anything and I've only been once but if I did go I'd want that ching coming out of there not just a piece of paper.

Kim said...

The trimmer sounds pretty cool, seeing as how music pretty much goes with everything else i do..
Happy Anniversary!

Mary Jo said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

yahoo!! your blog is great! i'm adding you to my blogroll, mugshot! mwah! i didn't realize you won one of the trimmers from fiskars! awesome!!!!! i'm hoping to get our mugshot up tomorrow! take care! :)