
are these cute or what? Well the weekend was full of fun, and one of the fun things was going to the fireworks, where they had vendors selling the "glow" items, and I mean lots of "glow" items. I am going to let you know that I was suck into the Hello Kitty glow. This Hello Kitty neckless, is so darn cute & cool. It has multi colors, that can flash in rapid pulse or just slowing change several different colors, a real must see in person. Well not long after Don purchased the Hello Kitty one, here came this guy selling the Dancing Guy neckless. Oh yeah it flashes in multi colors, and very cool colors at that, and with that black background, a real must see in person item. So the new thing here, is to worship the Glow. LOL
If your wondering , yes Sarah has her own.








4 comments:
Hey Caro!! I'm out from under that really big pile of rocks..LOL...something about Hello Kitty gets me so nostalgic...glad you had a great 4th, congrats on your daughter's graduation! and I can't wait to here how you like your recipe box...and how you like the Hollow...I can't believe we have to wait until December for the third one...pub companies are so mean...you have to read the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer...SO GOOD!...ok that it have a great day..!
Those are SO darn cute! Love them! I will bow to the glow....LOL
Those are adorable! We needed the GLOW that night, you are right....I do have some GLOW necklaces that I could bring to CHA, but they are not THAT cute. A little GLOW for a visit to Coyote Ugly?
Ooohh so cute. I missed the glowwy guy at our fireworks. Somehow he went the other direction and didn't get close enough. probably a good thing. If I wasn't tempted to buy something at the least I'd have been taking pictures of his stuff. hehe. Have you noticed Hello Kitty has no mouth? What's up with that? Hmmm lol
Post a Comment