
It's time for the adventure to CHA! In 24 hours the trip will begin.
There is going to be some exciting things happening this year, and I cannot wait to be there and see these exciting things, and hopefully I will make sure I capture them on film, so I can come back and share my experience with all of you.
Last year on a trip after the show, we were downtown Chicago, and they were filming the new release movie "Wanted", this year the word is out that they are filming Johnny Depp's new movie. Now that is a film set to invade. LOL
Here are my companies I will be looking forward to seeing while at the show:
Maya Road
Pink Paislee
Scenic Route
Cosmo Cricket
Fancy Pants
We Are Memory Keepers
Basic Grey (hopefully better, then what just came out)
Kenny Chensey (oops, he just singing on tv)
Tim Holtz Demos ( all day and everyday, LOL)
Heidi Swapp
Melissa Frances
Chatterbox (the company that keeps coming back to life, and now comes back to life with the biggest dt, so interesting, don't you think?)
Ok, there are more, but I haven't had my morning quota of diet pepsi, yet.
On a different note, please send some prayers to my MIL today, she is in surgery at this very moment, and thank you to the hospital for not calling the family on the time change. Nice huh?
See my blogging friends when I return from the show. Be prepared, there might be a big surprise on here, when I get back.








6 comments:
3 hours to go for me....and I still need to pack. I have been printing off maps for places all morning, hopefully we can hit a few while we have some free time.
I am SO excited to see some of the manufacturers and to take the classes we have been signed up for....like with TIM HOLTZ!!
Prayers to your MIL, see you tomorrow!
Hope all goes well for your MIL and if you see Johnny -- give him my love! :)
Have a FANTASTIC time in Chicago! Make sure you and D-Wag drink some margaritas for me!
Good luck to your MIL. Tough timing with your trip. Have a fabulous time at CHA! Can't wait to hear about your new goodies and what all you saw. And there's something for you over to my blog.
Just wanted to drop in and say congratulations on your award from Jeanne. Hope your trip is a successful one and that your MIL surgery went well. Prayers for her!
Sandi
Prayed for you Mother-in-law! hope all went well!
And that is a great list of manufacturers! Have fun!!
Best Wishes to your MIL... We will keep her in our prayers...
Have a great time at CHA! I can't wait to see your pics and hear your reviews!
Post a Comment