http://jeanne-lifeorsomethinglikeit.blogspot.com/
a blog I enjoy visiting.

Here are the direction for awarding this award:
Display logo and link to who gave it to you.
Nominate at least 7 blogs.Add links to those 7 blogs.
Leave the nominees a message that they received the award.
My 7 Blogs
_________________________________Christi - http://alteredambitions.blogspot.com/
Beth - http://bethjohnson5.blogspot.com/
Dawn - http://dawnw67.blogspot.com/
Dianna - http://www.learningtotaketime.blogspot.com/
Lea - http://leasanders.wordpress.com./
Amy - http://caffinatedcropper.blogspot.com/
Deanna - http://deannapiskulic.blogspot.com/
_________________________________
Stay tune in for tomorrow. I'm thinking of a giveaway to do on the blog. I mention I would do something when I got back from CHA. What's better then a giveaway? I say nothing. LOL So watch the blog tomorrow. Can't say I didn't warn you.
I also must mention some thing about CHA. Angela from Unity Stamps is such a sweetie, also Suzy Weinberg from Ranger is so darn funny. I have to share with everyone, what happen at her demo. She was making some very cool items, and Julie & I were there when she made some of these cool items. Well she gave one to Julie and one to Me, well the one she gave to me, matches my tattoo that I have on my ankle. Suzy had no idea that I had that on my ankle, and it was kinda neat that this had happen.








3 comments:
off to visit new to me blogs that you posted. oohh I'll definitely be checking in tomorrow to see what you have in store. a tatoo? I didn't know that Carolyn. How about a picture of it?
Thanks for the award, Carolyn!! I am sooo behind on my blogging and blog-hopping. I hope to catch up soon {as soon as all the boxes are unpacked!}
Isn't Angela just the best? Unity is definitely an amazing company!!!
Congrats on all the super-cool new tools that you won!!!
smiles...
I plan to check out a few of these new-to-me blogs as well when I can find a few moments.
You have also reminded me that I need to pass along the award.
Have a great weekend!!!
Post a Comment