
I'm sure many of you have nice shots of fireworks from the 4th of July. Well here is a shot from the 4th of July, and actually about the only photo from that day. I had my camera with me, but just didn't take many photos, which I should have, but for some reason I forgot to use it and get those family shots of the day. Just this one of Sarah coming out of the pool, doesn't it just scream 4th of July. LOL
It has been brought to my attention that Hello Kitty doesn't have a mouth. Yikes! I had no idea that this was a true fact, but sure enough, when I took a closer look at Ms. Hello Kitty there is no mouth to be seen on her. Gosh, you learn something everyday - thanks Jeanne for pointing that out. Should we investigate, and find out why she doesn't have a mouth? Or should we just turn on the "glow" and admire the colors?
On a different note - I highly recommend the Elsie Recipe idea box - mine arrived yesterday and if you love Elsie's work, this is chuck full of it. Two Thumbs Up on this One!








3 comments:
Well, it's an excellent photo of Sarah on the 4th.....would you feel better if she was waving a flag?
Ms Kitty is very cute, even without the mouth (probably better that way)...lol
That's a cool picture Carolyn. Doesn't have to 'scream' fourth of July. Maybe a layout about all the fun you had that kept you from taking more pics. Dang you would say the Elsie recipe box is good too wouldn't you..hehe.
Hmmm...no 4th of July pictures here either. Forgot the camera when we went downtown for the fireworks. I was kind of bummed :)
Post a Comment