Monday, July 21, 2008

CHA revisited

I believe this Summer CHA visit was the best ever! It was so much fun seeing all the new products and meeting up with people, that I know, and meeting lots of new ones. This visit also involved some fabulous winnings. I am now the new owner of these two new products,



Making Memories Slice & Fiskars Rock-Paper-Trimmer. I am still in complete shock, that I actually have these two awesome tools. When I won the slice, I also won a Runway Tote full of MM products, the MM blog shows a picture of the two prize patrol gals, that were awarding people with these grand prizes, they were so much fun.
Now I'm sure you would like to hear some of my favorites at the show, well here they are:
*Teresa Collins - some of here new stuff works so well with the Dreamkuts & Zutters bind-it-all tools. Love it!
*Tim Holtz new Idea-ology
*Making Memories Slice
*Fiskars Rock-Paper-Trimmer
*Stampers Anonymous (Tim & Wendy's stamps)
*Maya Road - Love everything! New Mist spray, Awesome stuff!
*Cosmo Crickets - New Halloween (Look great in Person!)
*Tada Creative Studios (liking this company)
*Basic Grey - Ambrosia is probably my favorite this time.
*Cricut - is coming out with a blade to cut chipboard. (can't wait for that!)
A small rundown for now. I am recovering and need so much more sleep. Plus I seen so much product, that I need a moment to remember it all.
Maybe tomorrow, I will share my trip to Coyote Ugly with Dawn, what an experience that was. Also a little newsflash for everyone - next years Summer CHA is going to Florida the last weekend of July. Plus there is no more Memory Trends.

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Wow! Congrats on your winnings! You will definitely have to let us know how you feel about the slice as well as the new Fiskars trimmer...

DawnW said...

I am NOT talking to you...you won TOO many prizes!!!...and all I got was a Provo bag......oh, wait, you got that tooo....stinker!!

LOLOLOL

I will get the pix from the trip downtown loaded soon, i have a few nice ones. I am sooooo bummed about the show moving....but we will talk about the "other CHA plan" for next summer.....Bay City sounds good to me!

Nancy said...

YEAH Congrats on your winnings.

Anonymous said...

OOOOH! Lucky duck! You got some great stash. =)

Jeanne said...

Wow that is just awesome getting not one but two amazing prizes. I can't wait to hear about the adventures you and Dawn had.

Rita said...

You are the luckiest girl -- always winning such cool prizes -- but you deserve it so I'm happy for you! ;)

Glad you had such a wonderful time!

Heather said...

Hi Carolyn
Just 'hopped' over from Sandra's blog. I've been without my computer for 2-3 weeks so trying to satisfy my feelings of blog hopping deprivation. I see you're a Janet Evanovich fan, I can read her books over and over and still laugh out loud - love them! I'm off now to have a wander round your blog.
Heather xx