
Two Characters from CHA, meet Cricut & Ranger Brad, aren't they cute!
After hearing so many good reviews of the book Twilight.
I finally picked it up yesterday, along with the 2 books that follow this book in the series. So far, I have to say, I enjoy this book. Oh, and a FYI if you didn't already know, Kid's Bop 14 is released today. LOL I know this because my 9 yr old is waiting patiently to head to the store to buy this cd.Ok, may the sunshine be shining where your at, and don't forget to enter for the chance to win the giveaway.








5 comments:
Count me in on this sweet giveaway.
Thanks for a chance.
Oops! Sorry wrong post for the give away.
oh love the Cricut bug. I think everyone is reading those books. I'm working on the second one and it's picking up for me.
Hehe, cute cricut!! I've not started the twilight series yet...but I may get into them eventually..too many books in my "to read" pile...
you can count me in too.. on your awesome giveaway... if i'm not to late..LOL... Mariah #2457
Post a Comment