Love those inks too, and the other kind of alchol as well....LOLSorry about your BLUE team...my Green team is doing well so farbut you probably don't want to hear that!DawnW
I have never tried alchol inks! It took me a while to start using paint though :0)The inks look pretty!
ooooh carolyn! soooo pretty! i love my alcohol inks...i am usually just too lazy to pull them out! smiles...
pretty.....I need to use some inks. OH wait I first need some mojo....send some my way.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love those inks too, and the other kind of alchol as well....LOL
Sorry about your BLUE team...my Green team is doing well so farbut you probably don't want to hear that!
DawnW
I have never tried alchol inks!
It took me a while to start using paint though :0)
The inks look pretty!
ooooh carolyn! soooo pretty! i love my alcohol inks...i am usually just too lazy to pull them out! smiles...
pretty.....I need to use some inks. OH wait I first need some mojo....send some my way.
Post a Comment