Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Next Project...

I've found my next project that I will be working on thanks to Emily, the woman is whiz when it comes to creating a fun project, and this one is just in time. We are about to wrap up the 52 week Art Journal, and it looks like we can pick up with a Grateful Journal, when the Art Journal is done. Here's were you can read about this new adventure http://www.todaysmama.com/expand-articles.php?view=208. Now I must get busy and gather my supplies.

4 comments:

Christi said...

oooh, thanks for that link...what an awesome project. It's on my "to-do" pile! :) smiles...

Linda said...

i will check out what she has in store. good for you to be caught up on all your cards. i don't think i got past 13....but i will! :)

L.

Jeanne said...

I've been keeping a Gratitude Journal for a couple years now and it definitely gives me a reality check when I think life sucks. Can't wait to see what you do Carolyn.

Picture This said...

Cool idea Carolyn! I think I need to try this...just like I tried the cards. Motivation is what I need. Hope you are feeling better

DawnW