Yesterday I managed to put together my Grateful Journal book, for the Emily challenge. By doing this project, I realize I have a ton of scraps! Another great thing about putting this book together, was the way you can use so many different companies together in one project. I have so many favorite companies, and by doing this project, it allowed me to use many of them. Loved That!Other rambling, our first real heating bill came, and just over $600. Don is ordering us a corn burner today. He said that is enough of that, and by going this route with one of these, our furnace will probably never turn on. So by Tuesday we will have one of these installed. I also can report that I do have one Christmas present bought. Sarah's wii system has arrived, and is now hidden in a closet. She wanted one last year, but they were no where to be found, they actually are no where to be found this year, but I managed to find a store out of New York and had one shipped. She is going to be so excited on Christmas morning. As for the rest of the family, I have no idea what they are getting for Christmas. I'm really dreading the Christmas shopping this year. Everyone is getting to old, for it to be fun anymore.








4 comments:
Yay forthe journal, love using up scrap!!
Yay to the corn burner! We have had ours for a year now and the furnace runs only on the coldest windiest days.
Yay to you on getting one gift bought....I am doing a little better than you.
DawnW
EEK! That's a horrible heat bill. I am dreading ours. We keep our house kind of chilly, but the heat has been running, so we'll see.
Sarah is going to be so excited!
LOVE your journal -- what a great project!
Have a good weekend my friend -- ((hugs))
Yikes! That is a really scary amount for a heating bill!?!? What in the world is a corn burner though?
Love your journal! Awesome and that cover is just gorgeous! smiles...
Christi took the words out of my mouth!!
The journal looks fab, and I love the idea behind it. Just not sure I could keep that one up!! I have fallen way behind on the art cards again, but plan on catching up after the current Christmas frenzy is over.
Post a Comment