Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Big Game...

U of M .... Go Blue!

Today's the big football day. My favorite college team U of M is going up against Ohio State. It's going to be a tough game, and U of M is going to have to fight hard to win this one, but if there is a football god, he will give them the strength to win this one. I'll be praying this happens. LOL

Here is a little peek from my U of M album I had done. I was there the last time we beat Ohio State at the Big House (Michigan's Stadium). This win took us to the Rose Bowl.

2 comments:

Picture This said...

Cool page Carolyn. Hope your team wins.....I will be rooting for them as I know you will be rooting for my team (the PACKERS) tomorrow....:)

DawnW

Nancy said...

:(:( sad day today. I was hoping they would have won. There is always next yr.