Friday, November 23, 2007

Shopping I Went....

Oh, there are many out there, who wouldn't be caught out shopping today, but for some reason I enjoy shopping on this day. I think it's the rush to get that item I must need or something, who really knows why, I just enjoy it. Of course I love a good deal, and I think I found a couple of them. My first place was Old Navy, they had their jeans for $14. 75. I have never worn these jeans before, but hey it was a good price, so I went and tried them on, and now can claim, another favorite brand of jeans to my list. My Tommy's & Levi's are going to just have to make room for a new brand in their space. My other good deal, is an item I have been wanting for sometime now, and now I own it, plus in will go nicely in the new scraproom. Isn't it pretty? I'm thinking of getting another one, but not sure if I want to leave the house tomorrow or not. I would like to enjoy my days I have off from work doing nothing, but lounging around the house all day.
Well if you went shopping today, I hope you found a good deal or two, and didn't get ran over by a runaway shopping cart, or some other mishap.

4 comments:

Christi said...

ooooh, Carolyn I am jealous! and yes, you absolutely need another one. :p I want to see it up in your room! smiles....

Picture This said...

Yep, you most definitley need another...it's just one store...you can do it. I'll be heading to Michael's soon, to see what I can see...but I will watch for those runaway carts...LOL

DawnW

Nancy said...

cool!! it looks so cute nice and full. There were some great deals out there this weekend. I had to find a new game but it was really easy this year, I'm surprised it was in stock.

Cindy Gilchrist said...

Hi Carolyn - I went shopping too, in fact I has so much fun I went back on Saturday- LOL!

Love the cabinet!!